Pippa's House Nursery is currently recruiting qualified Nursery Practitioners.
About Pippa's House Nursery
Pippa's House Nursery is a fast-growing, family owned, setting based in Reigate, RH2 7DG.
We provide childcare for children between 3 months and 5 years, from 7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday across 51 weeks of the year.
We close on Christmas Eve until the first working day in January.
About the Position
- You must be qualified to Level 2 or above in Childcare and Education (or equivalent)
- This position is Full Time, 40 hours per week during our opening hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm, all year round.
- We offer a competitive salary of £17,750.00pa (L2) to £21,000.00pa (L3)
What can we offer you?
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Staff Development – Opportunities to further your career in childcare and gain higher qualifications.
- Reduced Childcare – Up to 100%!
- Staff Events – Team building days, Christmas parties and more to allow you to unwind and get to know your colleagues better
- PHN Awards – Monthly bonuses for Employee of The Month and Annual awards to those who have gone above and beyond through the year!
- Personal Assistance Program – To offer advice on finance, legal, health and wellbeing and much more!
How do you apply?
Do you want to work in childcare but have never had the chance to gain those crucial qualifications?
Contact us today and ask about joining us on a training position!
Do you need flexibility within your career? Are you a College or University student?
We actively recruit for 'Bank Staff' – these are the colleagues who let us know their availability based on their own personal schedules meaning they can work and study easily.
Contact us today and take the first step in to becoming a member of the Pippa's House Family!